When planning a corporate event for a small group, it’s important to plan some interactive activities that will help break the ice. Team building activities might get some eye rolls at first, but the end results are positive. A group of people that feels connected and engaged with each other will likely be more productive and conducive at work. Here is a list of our favorite team building activities for small groups.
– Have each person in the group share three things about themselves. One is a lie and the other two are true. The group has to guess which one is a lie.
– Everyone brings a personal item to share with the group. Go around and have each person explain what the item is and why it is meaningful to their story.
– Arrange a group lunch paid for by the company. Encourage everyone to sit with someone new. Hand out colored popsicle sticks as each person orders their lunch. Then they must sit at the corresponding colored table.
online. Review the results together and talk about how each person’s strengths contribute to the team.
– Divide into groups and assign an activity related to your line of work. The team that produces the best results wins a prize.
– Gather the group together for a brainstorm. Have a whiteboard at the head of the room where you write down ideas. Ask each person to contribute something to the session.
– Designate a panel of “sharks” to assess each pitch. Volunteers for the group will pitch a campaign idea or new product idea to the rest of the group.
– Plan an after-hours trivia game with questions related to your company. Divide into teams and offer up an incentive prize.
offers a professional-yet-relaxed environment for meetings and retreats that can't be replicated anywhere else in Dallas. Our distinctly different facility encourages creative thoughts and ideas and offers an extensive array of meeting rooms for groups as small as 10 to as large as 2,000.
ranch that offers a full-service conference venue complete with on-site catering, two full-time event planners, and a beautiful Dallas setting you won’t find anywhere else. Contact us at email@example.com or call 972-442-7800 for more information on hosting your corporate event at Southfork Ranch.